Club Members
1. Andrea S
2. Anna B
3. Cheryl K
4. Jen S
5. Jennifer W
6. Jessica M
7. Marne C
8. Renee H
9. Sally R
I opted to not put contact info on this page. If you don't have someones email address or phone number let me know and I'll get it to you.
We have room for three more spots (maximum of 12 in the group), so if you know someone who might be interested please let me know! I've heard from a couple people that 12 seems like too large of a group so we certainly don't need to fill these last three openings.
We have room for some substitutes, if someone wants to participate occasionally. Substitutes will be called subs will be asked by the secretary in the order they are listed, then subs will need to respond quickly if they will or will not be involved in the exchange.